luni, 30 decembrie 2013

Starting thoughts

Rise and shine, 'couse it's a brand new week!

I am finally doing it! I am finally pouring my soul out into something I love: writing. The creation of this blog is one of the best things that I have done recently and because I am still a beginner, I thought that I should have a nice start, with some starting thoughts that crossed my mind.


The last two days of 2013 are here and I'm getting ready for all the "New Year, New Me" bullshit. Even though it seems so stupid now, I remember that not too long ago I used to think like this as well. And here comes the question: Is it so bad to see things like this?
Well, there are pros and cons to everything and this matter does not make an exeption.
It's always good to bring something fresh into your life, but we, people, tend to exagerate. The start of the New Year isn't the only time when we can change and make great decisions.

Moving on from this subject, which I'm more than sure that we will talk about again tomorrow - New Year's Eve-, what did you guys do for Christmas?
For me, this year was different. I didn't write to Santa asking him for any material gifts. I wrote him on Christmas Eve and it was a hell of an unconventional letter. I'm growing up. I'm starting to be more mature. I'd rather have love and joy in my life as Christmas gifts, than clothes, games and other things like that. 
I know it sounds awkward, like I would just want to say how wise I am, but it's just the truth. 

Speaking of which, I think it's about the time I told you that whatever I'm going to write on this blog, it's always going to be the truth. I'm going to be honest and share my sincerest opinions about everything, because what good is it if I customize my own thoughts? After all, if I'm not true about myself and everthing surrounding me, how can I be trusted to speak (or in this case, write) the truth about other people and other things? Quoting Virginia Wolf:“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” 

I know, the truth can be a scary thing and that's why we should all be very careful about everything we say or do. I'm not going to hide anything.

Always keep an eye open.
Anonymous

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu