duminică, 29 decembrie 2013

Hello World!

Hi there!
Anonymous here.

Being a newbie, I have no specific idea of what I want this blog to be really about. All I know is that I want it to be different and special, because I love writing and I'd like to share my thoughts and ideas on different subjects with you guys. :)
You might find my posts unusual and strange. Well that's just my type. Everything around me is a mess. But a good mess. At least this is how I like to see it.
Blogging is a start. It's an oportunity of expressing myself, an oportunity that I'm finally willing to take without second thoughts. And I am keen on doing a great job with this, no matter the cost. Why am I doing this? Because, I want to get better and better and manage climbing the steps to success. I don't want to be a nobody, I want to create my own marvelous life plan. Just as Jim Rohn said:“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
So, are you ready for this blog? Who knows, maybe one day you'll realise I have written about how you've inspired me and how you've served a great role in my plan without even realising it. ;)

Always keep an eye open.
Anonymous

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu