marți, 31 decembrie 2013

New Yearțs Eve - typical

Just a couple of hours left until 2014 starts. - TYPICAL

I don't want to talk about what everyone else talks about. I want to be different. After all, I am a teenager, which means I want to surprise with my original ideas in order to be recognised and appreciated by others. But, given the time of the year, no matter how indiferrent we might want to seem, we all feel the spirit of the holidays in our hearts, so I guess that a little typical talk won't do any harm to anybody.

The New Year is indeed a time for changes, but we have to understand that everything changes constantly, without a break, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second. A wise man once said somethig so interesting about the times that we are living (The Aquarius Era):"In this world, the only constant is change." 
Signifying a new beginning, this time of the year is the entire motivation for so many new projects and ideas and that's why people try to greet the New Year as well as they can - meaning that they hold huge parties.
Well, I disagree with this manifestations. And I don't want to say that they are not a lot of fun but, if you want all your plans to be fulfilled next year, your have to be in absolute harmony with yourself and everything around you. And you can't do that if you are surrounded by alcohol, smoke, loud music etc.. Still...You can't expect to get every crazy thing that you've asked for or change radically.

This being said, I must say that I enjoy the parties, but I also don't have huge expectations. Expectations only lead to disappointments.
Right now, I am out of Bucharest - my home city - and I am getting ready for a huge party with my family and some friends. What have you got planned for tonight? Well, whaterver it might be, try being rational and try not to overdo it. I sound really boring, don't I? Bu then again, who knows who might be watching your every move from behind the safety of the shadows? You don't want to start your New Year with regrets, do you?

Always keep an eye open.
Anonymous

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu